Sunday, November 11, 2012

PE 3

PE 2 Reflection


I think I could have done better on this PE Cycle. It was interrupted by fall break and a hurricane, and I completely forgot about my playlist! But I am adding it to my goals again and will make sure to remember this time. I am still good at practicing in the シャワー though! Unfortunately for this cycle I had rehearsal for Wait Until Dark during almost every にほんごテーブル and was only able to attend one I think. As for shadowing, I watched all of デスノート as well as some にほんおえいが, so that was quite successful. I was able to shadow アニメ for one of my recordings, and I was very happy about that!! Next time I might try something by みやざきせんせい for my shadowing! Or possibly a song. I found that I still need a lot of help with pitch, so I'm going to try to improve on this in particular by adding some new goals!

 

PE 3 Goals


  •     Go to しばたせんせいの office hours to work on pitch and listening!!
  •     Download and listen to the recordings of all vocabulary lists, so that I can hear the pitch when I learn the words.
  •     Add one song a week to my にほんごのプレリスト!
  •     Continue studying Japanese in some way for at least さんじゅっぷん per weeknight.
  •     Practice in the シャワー!
  •     Go to にほんごテーブル!
  •     Speak as much にほんご as possible with my クラスメート, out of class as well as in class. 

1 comment:

  1. たいへん!でもうたはたのしです。がんばってくれませんか

    ReplyDelete