Saturday, September 22, 2012

PE 1 GOALS


  • I want to improve my speaking speed and work on learning the proper pitch patterns. I would like speaking in Japanese to feel more natural to me. I would also like to work on long vowels, and being able to hear them better in other peoples' speech.
ACTIVITIES
  • Read the textbook and study it for a minimum of 30 minutes a day, but for 1-2 hours per day every time I can manage it
  • Shadowing of an anime episode 2-3 times per week
  • Required shadowing and recording exercises
  • Practice speaking Japanese every time I take a shower
  • Go to Japanese Language table every time I can
I am going to try to dedicate myself as much as possible to studying Japanese in some way during most of my free time. 

3 comments:

  1. It seems you like watching Japanese anime, right? Which anime do you like? From your favorite anime, we can talk which anime would be good for shadowing exercises.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been watching Code Geass, but it is unfortunately very addictive, so it distracts me from work sometimes (like tonight). I might need to watch something with a less interesting plot instead. Do you know any simple anime like that? Maybe some that are made for girls will be less exciting, haha.

      Delete
  2. はじめまして、ドミンゲスです。
    ノートルダムのよねんせいです。ぼくは Code Geassをみました。It is really addictive!

    ReplyDelete