Monday, September 24, 2012

So today in にほんご class, we learned about uses of the particle の, and I determined that the title of my blog is grammatically incorrect (which I sort of suspected anyway). That's what happens when you just flip through your book to look for random words that sound cool like たき (waterfall) and try to relate it to Japanese (waterfall of Japanese?? Sure, why not!?). But I guess "Japanese's waterfall" or "Japanese of waterfall" actually makes almost the same amount of sense as my intended meaning.

Oh well, it's not like my blog title will be read by lots of people in both this year's and next year's japanese class. 

Hooray for mildly embarrassing language learning mistakes! I'll leave it as a reminder.

<( 'v' )>

UPDATE: After さとうせんせい publicly pointed out all of my blog's flaws (in a good way, haha), I have decided to edit my past Japanese so that it is less cute and more correct. To replace the cuteness that will be lost with the worst of my bad grammar, from now on I will be including more smileys. 
\(^ ^)/

3 comments:

  1. わたしはあなたのブログメイトです!すごいです!

    ReplyDelete
  2. おはいおございます、Alikayさん!
    Wuです、どうぞよろしく。
    ぼくは Notre Dameの いちねんせいです。
    How is your class going? I also had problems with my particles, but keep up the good work!
    (p_q) (sleep deprived face, it's the best I can do)

    ReplyDelete
  3. アリちゃん!After our intense discussion in class regarding your name, or related nicknames, I think I'm going to refer to you as this. It's cuter, and, I think we're friends enough that I can without it seeming presumptuous :) and also we did talk about it haha. And I don't know how to attempt イチコヴィチin アタカナbut I suspect that was NOT it. Cute blog :) かわいいです。Regarding the blog's なまえ、あのう、すきです。For the spoilers in my blog, すみません!But only two posts have spoilers, none of the others do so don't worry! じゃあまた!^__^ because いほんご smileys > えいごsmileys

    ReplyDelete